Admitted to the bar, 2016, Texas
University of Oklahoma College of Law (2016)
- Second Century Law Scholar
- Dean’s Leadership Fellows
- OU Law Merit Scholar
- Student Bar Association Board of Governors
- American Bar Association Student Division Liaison
- American Association for Justice Mock Trial Team
- BLSA Negotiation Team Coach
Texas Christian University (B.B.A. Marketing and Entrepreneurial Management, 2012)
- Dean’s List
- American Marketing Association; Vice President
- Transfer Student Advisory Board President
- Chancellor’s Transfer Task Force Student Liaison
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Business Professionals of America, Judge
- Northeast Tarrant Women’s Kickball Association, Board of Directors
- Colonial Golf Invitational, Social Media Marketing Co-Chair
Kristin was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas. She attended Texas Tech University for two years, where she was a member of the Texas Tech Honors College and Chi Omega Sorority. She transferred to Texas Christian University in 2010 and received her degree in Marketing and Entrepreneurial Management in 2012. While attending TCU, Kristin worked for Texas Representative Giovanni Capriglione in his district office. Kristin was chosen to sit on the inaugural National Institute for the Study of Transfer Students Leadership Council, which helped universities and colleges around the United States to better accommodate students transferring between schools.
Kristin attended the University Of Oklahoma College Of Law, where she graduated with a specialization in Entrepreneurial Business Law. While at OU, Kristin interned for the Honorable Daman Cantrell of Tulsa County. Kristin competed in several mock trial, negotiation, and moot court competitions. She also spent time at Oxford University as part of OU Law’s study abroad program in Oxford, England.
Outside of the office, Kristin enjoys anything outdoors, cheering on the Rangers and TCU, traveling, movies, and attending the Colonial golf tournament.